SafeSearch on an iPhone can be turned off depending on which search engine you use.
How To Turn Off SafeSearch in Google
The following steps will guide you through turning off SafeSearch in Google:
- On your iPhone, open the Google app.
- In the upper-left corner of the screen, tap the three horizontal lines.
- Tap “Settings.”
- Tap “General.”
- Switch off the “SafeSearch Filter” switch.
How To Turn Off SafeSearch in Bing
Steps for turning off safe search in Microsoft Bing are as follows:
- Open Microsoft Bing Search.
- Tap on the profile or three lines at the top right/left corner, depending on the app/browser variant.
- Click on Settings.
- Tap on Search.
- Click on SafeSearch.
- Select Off.
You may need to follow slightly different steps if you are using a different search engine. If you need more information, please visit the support page of the specific search engine.
Also check out the following guide about how to unlock Safe Search on iPhone/ iPad:
If you attempt to repair your iPhone without the necessary skills and equipment, you may cause further damage to it. It’s best to hire a professional repair service if you’re not comfortable with the process. Repair costs for iPhones with any issue and replacement of the screen or battery vary depending on the model and provider.. To find out more about iPhone repair and replacement prices, visit Mobile Phone Repair at Coventry.