Battery sharing is a feature on iPhone that allows you to share the battery power of one iPhone with other devices. The following steps should be followed in order to share battery on any iPhone:
- Make sure that both iPhones are updated to the latest version of iOS. Navigate to Settings -> General -> Software Update to check for updates.
- The iPhone that will be sharing its battery should be set to Personal Hotspot in its Settings. Go to Settings -> Personal Hotspot.
- Turn on the Personal Hotspot feature by sliding the switch to the right.
- Then, navigate to Settings -> Battery.
- Under the Battery settings, you will find the option to “Share My Battery.”
- Tap on the slider to toggle it on. By activating this feature, other users will be able to view the battery level of each other’s iPhones. In the event that the sharing option is selected, the battery percentage can be displayed in real time.
Also Check out following article if you have issue replacing the iPhone Screen:
Note: According to apple, the battery-sharing feature on iPhone 14 (iOS 16) is not released yet.
Note: for Repairing/ Replacing the battery for iPhone
When replacing an iPhone battery, you may want to consider hiring a professional, as it can be a complex task. In case you are not certain how to reach us, you can simply fill out a form online. This will ensure that the job is performed in a safe and effective manner, preventing further damage and harm. In addition, tape should be placed over the damaged area of your iPhone in order to prevent further damage and to provide stability during the replacement process.